Thursday, 21 April 2016

Quick April Update

I was away for a bit early this month hence the late update.

Some random stuff:

Boutique agreed to extend our fixed price until January, so let's home my land developer is on time!

Developer sent me updated land engineering plan which is quite different from the original that I sent to Boutique. So now waiting from Boutique to confirm that this is all ok before we proceed with building contract. The contract said that large discrepancies of site cost will cause variation, so I rather have this confirmed and sorted now! Technically the new engineering has less slope and less fill, so I'd be very surprised if the site cost be negatively affected. If anything it should be cheaper.

Apart from that, someone sent me photo of stage 1 progress which is looking pretty good, though their title is going to be late by about a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment