Wednesday, 2 March 2016

Quick Update - Land Delay


The old land developer sold our estate to a bigger developer. Our land is now... at least 6 months late with title around November.

We're in predicament as Boutique will only hold the price until early November.

We can either risk the land going even later and pay $800 for every month it's late, or redo the PwC (We haven't signed building contract) and redo and reprice EVERYTHING. Our sales person is on holiday in Bali, and I'm waiting for latest colour pricing to weight things up.

Will keep you updated on how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment